This update post follows our earlier posts:
- 5 questions to ask an education agent aggregator about their sub-agents, and
- Boots on the ground: agent aggregators build their networks
The chart below shows the historical growth of the sub-agent networks of education agent aggregators, both new and established, up to January 2023.
Since the last update we have added data on three education agent aggregators – GSP, MSM Unify, and EduCo Accelerate.Aggregator Graph – Jan 2023
Points of interest…
In most cases the number of sub-agents reported by aggregators remained unchanged between October 2022 and January 2023.
The exception is KC overseas which reported a huge increase in its sub-agent network in the period between July 2022 and January 2023:
- +3000 sub-agents added – from 5,000 to 8,000 – between August and October 2022.
- +1000 sub-agents added – from 8,000 to 9,000 – in around 10 weeks between late October 2022 and early January 2023.
KC Overseas was contacted for comment but did not respond.
Where does the data come from?
The data reflects the number of sub-agents reported by each aggregator on its website over time.
Working with agent aggregators?
Check out our popular post: 5 questions to ask an agent aggregator about their sub-agents.
Working with education education agents?
AgentBee’s education agent due diligence solution supports educational institutions to implement best practice education agent due diligence processes.
Educational institutions can use it to:
- protect students – conduct initial and ongoing due diligence checks on education agents.
- protect your brand – detect cases of unauthorised agents using your institution’s name, logo or other IP without permission.
Our clients include…
Share it now…help us out 🙂
Use the buttons on the left to share it with your networks. Thanks!
Get new posts…
Follow AgentBee on Linkedin to get our latest posts on education agents as they drop – (click the icon below)