This course gives education agents information that they can use to advise students and their families on common scams.
- The global scam threat for international students.
- Why international students are vulnerable to scams.
- The five common types of scams targeting international students.
- Recent ‘real world’ examples of each scam type in the main international student destination countries/markets.
- How students can learn more about scams, and report scams.
- The role of education agents in protecting international students from scams.
- A short online assessment.
The course includes a short information document on scams that agents can download, add their own logo to, and give to students and their families.
Education agents who successfully complete this course will receive:
- a personalised Certificate of Completion like the one below, PLUS
- a course qualification badge to share on social media