Meet Mr Biju Baby, Principal of Oakridge International School
Describe Oakridge International School in a few sentences.
Oakridge International School (OIS) has a long history of excellent academic outcomes in the context of holistic education for its children. Our students achieve world-beating examination results and go on to study in the top Indian and foreign universities. At the same time, our programme of dance, music, theatre, community service, MUNs and Hackathons ensures every Oakridger is a rounded, confident individual.
As the only group of Indian Schools to be part of Nord Anglia Education, London, the world’s leading premium schools group, we offer unrivalled international opportunities for every student in our care.
Our partnerships with top international organisations – unique to us – give our students chances and experiences they simply cannot benefit from at other schools. We are ambitious for our students. Join us and be part of something special.
Why should international students consider studying at Oakridge International School?
Oakridge is known for its excellent academic results, personalised teaching & learning and opportunity to achieve personal & social goals.
- Part of the Nord Anglia Education which consists of over 69 schools in 29 countries and educating over 68,000 students.
- First IB School in South India
- Second Largest IB School in Asia Pacific
- Largest pool of trained teachers in International Curriculum
- Learn from the best across the world through our collaborative programmes with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Juliard School of Music and UNICEF
- More than 1242 Top University Placements till date across our 5 schools in India. One in three of our graduating student joins one of the world’s top 100 universities.
- Ranked No.1 International School* by Times of India 3 years in a row
- Listed 3 years in a row in Great Place to Work Survey by the prestigious Economic Times group
- Conducts largest student events like Ocean Conservation Conference, Codefest, OAKMUN and TedEx events at the school level
- Experience a safe world-class day-cum-boarding school, spread across an area of 10 acres and equipped with modern, state-of-art amenities and facilities, along with the warmth of pastoral care staff who provide personalised attention to each child
What role do education agents play in your international student recruitment strategy?
Education agents are pivotal in recruiting international students for OIS.
OIS is known for being student centric. We want the student journey to be as transparent as possible and to give the students the greatest chance of success. Both of these aims are only possible with strong relationships with agents. We want our students and parents to feel taken care of at all times – they should feel that we and our agents are partners within the same organisation.
What do you look for in new education agent partners?
We are known to be a “Great Place to Work”. We want our agents to be an integral part of the school community. Someone who is committed to build valuable, long term relationships both with OIS and the parent-student community. We believe selecting the right school education for their children is the most important decision a parent would make. And we want our agents to help them make the right choice.
How do you work with your education agent partners?
Our agents are dear to us and we ensure they are well trained/aware of the offerings and values of OIS. They would work with a single point of contact, who has direct connect with Senior Leaders of the school, to ensure quick action on the student applications.
Want to work with Oakridge International School?
We are looking forward to meeting an working with new education agents. Click the button below to submit your expression of interest today.