AgentBee spoke with Ved Durai, CEO and Managing Director of Sharath.
1. Describe Sharath in a few sentences.
Sharath Educational Promoters, located in Chennai, India, is a registered and incorporated company (Registration No.18-41755) promoting overseas education in India, particularly USA, for 28 years and counting. We have recruited more than 4000 students for studying in USA. We are official representatives of a number of universities in USA. We are able to secure admissions for students to 120+ US Universities.
2. How does Sharath help students?
We focus on providing a complete, professional service to every student that we work with:
- Identifying programs and universities.
- Applying to US universities.
- Securing admissions and I20s (through students).
- Financial and visa briefing.
- Educational loans.
- Health insurance.
3. What are the benefits for agents who work with Sharath as sub-agents?
Sub Agents who partner with us will get benefits such as:
- Good commission share. Payment within 3 – 5 days after receiving commission amount into our account from universities.
- We will evaluate the profile of sub-agents’ student, suggest universities appropriate to the credentials and goals of students, application requirements, assistance in applying and following up with US universities for securing admission decisions.
- We will provide all services to sub agents on line using the AgentBee platform.
4. What is Sharath looking for in a new sub-agent partner?
Active marketing and promoting the programs and universities that we work with and referral of a good number of students. Smooth relationship.