AgentBee spoke with Eric Van Delden, CRO and Co-Founder at our new partner, SchoolApply.
1. Describe SchoolApply in a few sentences.
SchoolApply is a platform that enables students to apply to over 4,000 Universities and Colleges in over 40 countries. We have a formal recruitment agreement with over 500 of those but students are always free to apply to any school of their choice.
2. How does SchoolApply help students?
We help, and have helped thousands of students by providing information about programs at over 4,000 institutions. Students can manage their applications, all documentation, their acceptance decisions – and receive counselling for any step along the way. Expert counsellors are available around the world, and often times in their own country to help them decide on programs, manage the application process, and plan for their time abroad.
Our team helps each student make a choice about what to study and where entirely based on the needs and aspirations of the student – ensuring the student is 100% in control of their destiny.
3. Tell us about your representation growth strategy.
The amount of students using SchoolApply has outstripped our ability to support them, and in the majority of cases, students would prefer to meet with our staff whenever possible. To that end, we are seeking out study abroad agencies who would like to take their business to the next level and become a SchoolApply representative.
4. What are the benefits for agents who work with SchoolApply as a franchise partner?
- Exclusive ownership over their territory – there will only be 1 SchoolApply rep where they operate – typically at the State or Country level.
- Full and exclusive use of our brand
- Each and every student that signs up on SchoolApply in their region is automatically assigned to them. Typically between 20 and 100 leads a day.
- Free access to our custom built CRM – to manage their entire pipeline, applications, documents for students, communication, and history of activity.
- Potential to generate revenue from each of our 500+ partner colleges and universities
- Opportunity to generate revenue through service fees
- Potential equity in SchoolApply
5. What are you looking for in a new agent/franchise partner?
We are looking for Study Abroad agencies who are truly interested in taking their business to the next level and beyond. They should be excited about the technology we are developing and truly want to be a part of building a global brand.