Northern Academy of the Arts is a high school and middle school, offering grades 6 to12, located in Middletown, New York. It is accredited by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
The school builds strength of character and academic excellence in students. It gives students the skills, the discipline, and the confidence they need to be successful in college and in life.
Students receive a rigorous, top-tier education that imbues a philosophy of lifelong learning. The teacher-student ratio in classes is low at an average of 1:10, which means an individualized education that is flexible and responsive. This helps many students achieve above average SAT scores.
Every student fulfills a complete college preparatory curriculum, but Northern Academy also has a unique emphasis on the classical arts of both Western and Eastern civilizations.
What Northern Academy offers students:
- Academic Students: A unique, carefully planned curriculum and small class size that allow them to engage meaningfully with subjects and help them become lifelong learners.
- Arts Students: Training that enables students to pursue an arts career as well as building their character through the discipline of artistic training. Art students also get a strong college preparatory education so they are prepared regardless of what profession they ultimately choose.
- Open to grades 6 through 12
- Boarding and day school options
- Low student-teacher ratio
- College counseling and planning for each high school student
- Private tutoring in all subjects as needed
- Etiquette and mind-body-spirit health education
- A safe environment with an emphasis on moral values and good conduct.
- Traditional Chinese culture and Mandarin language classes
- ESL and tutoring
Northern Academy of the Arts is seeking new education agent partners
The school wants to grow its network of education agents around the world.
The school is keen to connect, and establish long-term partnerships with, professional education agents.